15 WAYS TO SAVE MONEY TO TRAVEL THE WORLD
1. Eat at home- buy fresh delicious food for your meals. You will save money and feel happy and healthy.
2. Stop buying that $5 cup of coffee. Get a tumbler and make it yourself.
3. Do not shop for things you do not need. Trends come and go, you don't need that clutter.
4. Stop spending money on expensive outings. Brainstorm fun free things to do with your friends. Ex: Picnics, Hiking, Free outdoor films.
5. Take transit, walk or bike. Gas is crazy expensive.
6. I love books and building my collection, but a library card is free.
7. Create a budget that you stick to. Put away a certain amount from every pay check.
8. Pay in cash. Credit card fees are annoying.
9. If you aren’t using that gym membership, cancel it and get outside.
10. If you are going out, drink at home first and get one drink while out. Alcohol is 3x more expensive at the bar.
11. Cut back on expensive hair cuts and manicures.
12. Do you need that expensive bottle of wine or will that less expensive one do?
13. Garden! Growing your own vegetables is healthy and saves you money.
14. Pay you debts. You want to be debt free while travelling, and worrying about your credit card being maxed out.
15. Research your trip! Go during low season so you can save money on flights and expenses.