When I'm on vacation sitting poolside, I like to read two different kinds of novels.
One being the "I just can't put it down," novel. These are the books that leave a lasting impact and while on vacation it is sometimes the only time you can read it without interruption.
The second kind of book I like to read are the light hearted, slightly funny, a little provoking, but all around easy read.
These are few of my favourite poolside reading materials.
Check them out for your next adventure.
1. Me and Earl and The Dying Girl by Jesse Andrews
2. Brain on Fire: My Month of Madness by Susannah Cahalan
3. Wild: From Lost to Found on the Pacific Crest Trail by Cheryl Strayed
4. Unbroken: A World War II Story of Survival, Resilience, and Redemption by Laura Hillenbrand
5. Life After Life by Kate Atkinson